My Top 3 Syracuse Restos
I've been to Syracuse a couple of times already, the last one was in November 2008. Aside from the great surroundings, sights and sounds of the place, a visit to Syracuse will never be complete without enjoying the best delicacies offered by several great restaurants in the place. I mean, this yummy stuff will keep you seated on your bar stool
while you beg for some more! It's proven and tasted.;)
Here are my top 3 favorite restos that I kept on visiting every time I need to catch a good meal when I stayed for a couple of weeks in Syracuse:
1. Kitty Hoynes Irish Pub & Restaurant (301 W Fayette St. Syracuse, NY 13202)
- You can taste the wonders of the world when you get to eat their all-time specialties. Plus, ambiance is perfect for family gathering, dates and other celebrations.
2. Gentile's Restaurant (305 Burnet Ave Syracuse)
- The epitome of class and sophistication. This Italian restaurant offers the real taste of Italian cuisine. The bar was extremely beautiful with a hot bartender chick!
3. Red Lobster Restaurant (2965 Erie Blvd E)
- Whoooh! The best seafood resto in town baby!